The course is fully open.
- 6 months membership of academy from date of joining.
- 3 x 1 hour course lessons with PGA advanced Professional, Shaun Creasey, developing course management including rules and etiquette.
- Use of 6 Holes (1, 2, 3, 4 & 2 x Jubilee holes) and all practice areas, playing from the Red Tee Markers for Ladies and Yellow Tee markers for Gentlemen.
- When playing the course, please play in a 2 ball only. The holes you can play after 2pm week days and 2.30pm weekends subject to availability (please note after 3pm on competition days).
- Please check with the Professional staff for course availability prior to teeing off and be prepared to let members play through when appropriate.
- The Club’s dress code applies on the course.
- Check with the Professional to see if trolleys are allowed.
- Group lessons and academy competitions to be paid separately.
- Payment of £295 – cheques payable to Cooden Beach Golf Club.
- Academy pass to be displayed on golf bag at all times.
- You may use the Clubhouse but please note the dress code rules apply.
12. You are entitled to a club card for use in the clubhouse and entry to locker rooms £25.00 minimum credit. Available from the general office
Apply for Academy Membership
Download Application Form